Friday, August 20, 2010

Home Business Tips - How Do You Stop Yourself From Stopping As You Build Your Home Business



Is your life as happy and fulfilling as you want it to be or as you dreamed it would be when you were younger?  Are you going through your daily decisions without any thought or challenge?  Do you make the same decisions over and over and over again?

Before I started building my home based MLM business I realized that I was not happy with my life, with my job or my home life.  I realized that I was working in cubicle "padded cell", just like a slave in a slave camp.  The worst part was that I had done it to myself.

Most people hold themselves back by their habits.  You have thought patterns that are negative, these thought patterns then weaken your sense of self worth. Once you start down this road it becomes a downward spiral of negativity. At the end you can say "See I said I couldn't do it!". However if instead of continuing with the negative thoughts you ask yourself an empowering question like "How can I...?"

Most people do not automatically pick good memories to dwell on.  You pick the ones where you did something wrong, said something stupid or embarrassed yourself. Then you play them over and over again so that you are doomed to repeat the behavior.

Next time you find yourself thinking or saying "See I said I couldn't do it!" think back to what your little voice in your head had been saying to you. You will find that they were not empowering thoughts; in fact you were probably mentally beating yourself up.

In order to stop yourself from quitting you must learn to be your own best cheerleader. Switch your thinking and your daily decisions to the positive. I am not saying that nothing bad is ever going to happen to you again but you can have a dramatic impact on your own results.