Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A recipe for success in 2010 - cheerleader or coach, you decide



I had an interesting conversation with a friend of mine. We were a topic of sermon that his pastor had shared with them the night before speaking. The message contains an element that I found very interesting. The message was the theme to inspire people to start looking, even in environments where people with which they are connected by a group of people cheering from the sidelines of life (cheerleaders) were in people who would change would bePosition with the aim of being COACH life. He also proposes to issue a cheerleading coach and win some. I agree with his position on the belief that our connections with people and network and affiliate ourselves with a very important element to have our own individual life successes. I also started thinking about when I became a life and business coach has a lot of speculation about this, what exactly is that I have emerged. So in this postI answer two questions: What is coaching? And because we approach the year 2010 is the way to go coach?

When you hear the "coach" word, what comes first to mind? Do you have pictures of a basketball team with a man / woman shouting directions? Or perhaps a football team with a man / woman pacing back and forth and shouting the names of the players?

Coaching is no longer reserved to sports teams, is now one of the key concepts in leadership, management and staffDevelopment.

That's why you need a coach ...

# 1 coaching levels the playing field.
I noticed that there are many people who are very competent and well motivated to achieve their dreams and desires, but usually absent in setting and achieving long-term goals to live their dreams. Coaching empowers women to succeed, things.

# 2 It promotes the excellence of individual and team coaching
The development of a spirit of excellence is an important element in a successful life.Working with a coach helps you build confidence and increase skills, assessing the strengths and weaknesses, and you have the possibility of a strategic plan for your spiritual and professional development to create.

# 3 Coaching is a valuable guide.
Model to follow is important in coaching and important to me. Coaching as a leader, I also need to be able, with the trials of my life that I have to prove to a lifestyle that you are organized, Ihave the ability to communicate openly and are also very competent in my field. My gift to teach me the opportunity, the same ideas and concepts, which allows me in the area that I need and then share these gains are able to communicate with you.

Because we are approaching 2010, coach the way to go?
I think many of us women who have sufficiently prepared will, in the new year presents many opportunities. The opportunities for the callvery important decisions to be taken. Care as a woman of faith who work with those who help, inspire and empower to live your dream would be the best decision before you can do for the new year! So my call to action is. GET A COACH!